Recently Viewed
Review us

Organic cotton leaf print skirt

SALE
Organic cotton leaf print skirt
Zoom  Zoom
Organic cotton leaf print skirtOrganic cotton leaf print skirtOrganic cotton leaf print skirt
Organic cotton leaf print skirtOrganic cotton leaf print skirt
Choose your options
  
  
Our Price:  £19.90
List Price:  £35.00
Saving Of:  43%
(Inc. 20% VAT)(£16.58 Exc. VAT)Earn 19 Loyalty Points
+
  (1 Review)

We love the soft, natural feel of organic cotton, which makes up 95% of this stunning skirt. The remaining 5%, the elastane, means it keeps its shape perfectly and is a wonderfully comfy wear. The clear, true emerald-turquoise green and the soft, cool powdery blue are both deliciously pretty, perfect with a black or white top as well as the foundation for a more colourful and vivid look. The fabric is beautifully soft and stretchy, and the full leaf print is complemented by the solid colour elasticated waistband. It falls above the knee and comes with two pockets – perfect!

Model:  WD_TT_TT367_768_blu_sm
Brand:  Wicked Dragon
Approx fit:  UK size 6 - 20
Material:  Organic Cotton

 

Organic cotton leaf print skirt with pockets

Organic cotton (95%) and Elastane (5%), beautiful soft and stretchy fabric, full leaf print complemented by solid colour elasticated waistband, above knee length, two pockets

S/M - waist 26 inches - 30 inches, hips up to 38 inches, length 19 inches (approx fit 6 - 8)

M/L - waist 30 inches - 36 inches, hips up to 42 inches, length 20 inches (approx fit 10 -12)

L/XL - waist 34 inches - 40 inches, hips up to 46 inches, length 21 inches (approx fit 14-16)

XXL - waist 38 inches - 44 inches, hips up to 50 inches, length 23 inches (approx fit 18-20)

This product is recommended for Hand wash only separately in cold water. Not suitable for washing in a washing machine, even on a Hand wash cycle. Line dry. Do not use bleach. Please follow instructions on the label found on this garment (when applicable).

Average Rating (1 Review):  
Write a Review and share your opinions!

Rating:  
Lovely quality
Friday, 1 April 2022  | 

This is going to be so cool in the summer. Pockets as well which are an added bonus

Was this helpful to you?  Yes  /  No

This review has not been appraised.

Latest Products
NEW
Pointy pixie skirt with patchwork & lace

Pointy pixie skirt with patchwork & lace£35.00  (12)

Handkerchief hem cotton skirt
Steampunk wrap skirt

Steampunk wrap skirt£49.00  (16)

Long luxurious stylish wrap skirt

Mandala print maxi skirt

Mandala print maxi skirt£30.00  (5)

Cotton skirt with embroidery detail

Long black skirt with mandala embroidery

Long black skirt with mandala embroidery£29.00

Comfortable stretchy cotton long skirt
Rainbow tie dye patchwork wraparound skirt

Rainbow tie dye patchwork wraparound skirt£27.00

Long hippie wrap skirt
Long tie dye maxi skirt with pockets

Long tie dye maxi skirt with pockets£25.00

Light cotton long skirt
Mandala printed maxi skirt with pockets

Mandala printed maxi skirt with pockets£27.00  (2)

Comfortable cotton skirt for year round wear

Rainbow flower black skirt with pocket

Rainbow flower black skirt with pocket£25.00  (5)

Floral print midi skirt
Top Sellers
Steampunk wrap skirt

Steampunk wrap skirt£49.00  (16)

Long luxurious stylish wrap skirt

SALE
Long tie dye wraparound skirt

Long tie dye wraparound skirt£24.00   £19.90  (2)

Hippie wraparound cotton skirt
NEW
Pointy pixie skirt with patchwork & lace

Pointy pixie skirt with patchwork & lace£35.00  (12)

Handkerchief hem cotton skirt
SALE
Long tie dye skirt with embroidery

Long tie dye skirt with embroidery£26.00   £16.90  (4)

Beautiful flowy maxi skirt
SALE
Mandala extra long full skirt with pockets

Mandala extra long full skirt with pockets£32.00   £17.90  (3)

Beautifully printed full skirt with pockets
Mid length skirt with patchwork & lace

Mid length skirt with patchwork & lace£29.00  (4)

Boho style lace trimmed patchwork skirt

Long patchwork hippie skirt

Long patchwork hippie skirt£39.00  (10)

Cotton maxi skirt with rainbow colour detail

SALE
Long embroidered skirt with lace inserts

Long embroidered skirt with lace inserts£39.00   £19.90  (4)

Tie dye cotton maxi skirt