Return & Refund Policy
We hope that you are happy with your purchase. However, in the event that you need to return your order please read the following:
You have 14 days from receipt of your order in which you must notify us of your intention to return part or all of your order for a refund or an exchange.
This timescale is flexible during Christmas shopping times to allow for early shopping:
We've specially extended our returns period for the Christmas season. Items dispatched during the period from 15 November to 24 December inclusive may be returned until close of business on 15 January the following year. For any purchases made after the 24 December, the standard refund policy applies
Cancellation under Distance Selling Regulations
The Distance Selling Regulations allow you a “cooling off” period. You may cancel your order within 14 days of receipt of the order. Cancellation must be in writing although no reason for cancellation is necessary. Email form of your intention to return the item(s) is acceptable as well as notifying us by submitting a “Return Request” form on our website.
Please notify us as soon as possible if you wish to return the goods but no later than 14 days after you received your parcel. Any later notifications cannot be accepted. In order to notify us of a return please complete a Product Return Request on our website or contact us directly via email, phone or Facebook Messenger. You will then receive an email confirming that your return request was received and you will be provided with instructions on how to send the product back to us.
***Please do not send items back until you have contacted us and received a response with return instructions***
When you notify us of your intention to return the purchase we will advise you on how to return your parcel back to us. You are legally responsible for returning the item within 14 calendar days of cancelling. We will check the goods once we receive them and if the item(s) is in original condition with all the tags still attached and shows no signs of wearing we will refund the amount you paid for the item(s) to us via your original payment method (PayPal or debit/credit card through World Pay) within 3 business days.
Wicked Dragon also reserves the right to cancel any accepted order prior to delivery, at Wicked Dragon's discretion (whether or not payment was made), and this in case of any stock or material errors in connection with your order, the price or other conditions published on the Wicked Dragon website relevant for your order, or if any further verification of your credit conditions or records so warrants. If payment was made and your order is cancelled, Wicked Dragon will issue an appropriate refund to your original payment method (or may contact you to collect information in order to do so).
The right to cancel does not apply to items that have been made for you by special request. In the unlikely event that there is a problem with one of these items we will do everything possible to solve the problem.
Trying on Garments
- Do leave the tags on the garment until you know for sure you are keeping it
- Do protect the garment from contact with body fluids, make up, perfume, food, smoke, ink or other fluids and pets.
- Do remove any item, such as jewellery, that might snag the fine material
Repacking the Garment/s
- We encourage you to use the packaging your order was sent in if possible - including outer postal wrapping if possible.
Take Care of the Garments in your Possession
Garments are pre-despatch checked and we reserve our legal right to refuse or reduce a refund or exchange where a garment is damaged or shows signs of being worn and washed. It pays to take care of the garment/s while they are in your care because under the Distance Selling Regulations we are allowed to reduce the amount of refund in line with “diminishing value” if the garment has been used or damaged.
"We reserve the right to limit refunds to in-store credit or refuse the refund entirely, if item is not in pristine condition upon arrival at our facility."
Returns & Cancellations
In line with Distance Selling Regulations law we maintain a returns and cancellation policy.
- Cancellation: You can cancel your order at any time within 14 days of receipt and return the items for a full refund including standard postage charge where it has been levied (in case of faulty items). Requested enhanced postage is not refundable. We will refund you within 14 days of receipt of the cancelled order.
- Wicked Dragon reserves the right to cancel any accepted order prior to delivery, at Wicked Dragon's discretion (whether or not payment was made), and this in case of any stock or material errors in connection with your order, the price or other conditions published on the Wicked Dragon website relevant for your order, or if any further verification of your credit conditions or records so warrants. If payment was made and your order is cancelled, Wicked Dragon will issue an appropriate refund to your original payment method (or may contact you to collect information in order to do so).
- Standard Returns: You have 14 days from receipt of your order in which to notify us of your intention to return it for an exchange or refund. After your notification is processed by us (ussualy the same day) you have 14 days to post your return back to us. Outbound postage for standard returns will not be refunded and/or will be deducted from your refund if we provide a pre-paid return label.
- Exclusions: Made to order/Made to Measure items cannot be returned or cancelled as they are individually made for each customer.
Free UK returns - we provide you with an access to our prepaid return label regardless of the type of return (e.a. not suitable vs faulty). Please note that if you are unable to print or to have the prepaid return label printed for you for any reason you will be liable for sending the parcel back to us at your own expense. We are unable to reimburse you for incurred return postage costs.
Faulty items - all items are pre-despatch inspected, obvious faults are rare and usually caught by the pre-despatch inspection. If you received a faulty product we will also refund you with a original postage you paid when purchasing.
Please note that we are not able to provide "free returns" outside of the UK, international customers must follow special instruction in our Return policy.
No refunds will be paid on items that have been used, washed, damaged, soiled, returned without manufacturer tags where applicable or returned outside the time limits.
Please note that the initial Delivery charges (if any were applied) are only refundable for faulty goods, goods not as described or incorrect goods.
Refunds are processed within 3 working days of receiving a return. It can take additional 2 - 3 days for the funds to reach the original account, depending on each bank's T&C's.
Return Postage - returns within UK
- We will provide you with a link to Royal Mail website where you can obtain a pre-paid return label. You will need to fill in details of your order and print the label and attach it to your parcel. You can then drop off your parcel at any post office. We advise obtaining proof of posting at the counter. Outbound (original) postage for standard returns will not be refunded and/or will be deducted from your refund in this case as we provide you a return label.
- If you do not own printer or are unable to print the return label for any reason Royal Mail will print it for you for a small fee.
- Please note that if you are unable to print or to have the prepaid return label printed for you for any reason you will be liable for sending the parcel back to us at your own expense. We are unable to reimburse you for incurred return postage costs.
- If you do not contact us prior to returning your parcel and obtain a return label from us, we will not be liable to refund the cost of your return.
- If you requested an exchange for another size we ask that the item is sent back to us at your own expense and in return we will post the replacement to you free of charge. That way the exchange is more or less equal in terms of postage spent.
Return Postage - Outside UK
- Overseas customers should not use a courier but return via their local postal service and ensure that the Customs form (for outside the EU) is marked clearly RETURN ITEM/S. Failure to do this could result in an attempt by our Customs to charge Duty in which case we refuse to accept the delivery.
WANT TO RETURN SOMETHING?
Please click below