Revive Scheme Terms & Conditions
These terms and conditions apply to your use of our "Revival Scheme” and placing a "Request to Collect for Revival Scheme" signifies your agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
Please read these conditions carefully. You may wish to print and keep a copy of this document.
Revival Scheme Terms and Conditions
- General Wicked Dragon Clothing Revival Scheme Conditions
- By submitting your Request to Collect for Revival Scheme you agree to and are bound by these terms and conditions.
- The Wicked Dragon Clothing Revival Scheme (the “scheme”) and associated benefits are operated by Wicked Dragon Ltd, Unit 19-20 Daddon Court, Clovelly Road Industrial Estate, Bideford, Devon, EX39 3FH
- Wicked Dragon Clothing can withdraw, cancel, or amend the scheme including the Terms and Conditions, or any Customer account, at any time.
- The Wicked Dragon Clothing Revival Scheme is only valid on www.wickeddragon.co.uk.
- The Wicked Dragon Clothing Revival Scheme launched in June 2023 and is only valid for requests placed after this date using a website form.
- If we identify that you have more than one request to revive with Wicked Dragon Clothing, we may merge them in to one request or cancel all at our discretion.
- The Wicked Dragon Clothing Revive Scheme is for personal use only, business use of the scheme is strictly forbidden. We reserve the right to suspend or cancel any requests or accounts considered to be for business use at our discretion.
- Wicked Dragon Clothing can take any action it considers to be appropriate if they have reason to believe that the scheme is being abused in any form or fashion.
- Revival Scheme does not have an actual cash value and will never be exchanged for cash.
- Revival Scheme vouchers are non-transferable, that is they cannot be transferred to any other account.
- Collecting Wicked Dragon Clothing Items for Revival Scheme
- We collect from you any item of clothing which has our brand name on label attached to it. Revival Scheme does not apply to any accessories, gift cards, gifts etc. It is only applicable to clothing items.
- You will need to request any such collection by filling in form on our website informing us of your intention to exchange this item or items for a voucher in the value of £5 each. You will also provide as much information about the item as possible including the items name, approximate age and condition.
- Upon approval of your request, we will then provide you with the domestic return label which you can use to post the parcel containing the item to us free of charge for you.
- Once we receive your item you will not be able to claim any ownership of this item regardless whenever a voucher is issued to you or not. The item is considered as a donation and we will treat it as such with any rights we would have to our own items.
- Any received item must be washed. If we determine that an item is unwashed and not safe to process any further, we will dispose of the item safely and inform you of this decision. We will not issue any voucher under these circumstances.
- As a next step we will inspect the item and make a decision whenever to resale it on our website as a second-hand garment or recycle the item with generic recycling company.
- Regardless of that decision we will issue you with a voucher(s) of a value of £5 conditioned that the item complies with our terms (i.e. our label attached, washed etc.)
- Spending Wicked Dragon Clothing Revived Vouchers
- Each voucher will be delivered electronically by email to the email address provided on Request to Revive form.
- Each voucher will have a 12 months validity and can be used only once.
- Only one voucher is allowed to be used on a single order.
- The voucher cannot be redeemed for cash or any other incentives.
- The voucher is redeemed by entering the unique voucher code into the corresponding field in the basket at the checkout on our website.
- Revived vouchers are only available to spend on www.wickeddragon.co.uk.
- Wicked Dragon Clothing reserves the right to withdraw any Revived Scheme promotions and/or offers at any time without notice. In such case any existing vouchers will be honoured up to their validity date.
- Returns and Exchanges
- Due to the nature of the product sale accepting return(s) of the revived item(s) are solely at the discretion of Wicked Dragon Clothing
- Returns can be requested by filling in the returns form on our website, by email or by phone. The request must be made within 14 days of receiving the parcel.
- Wicked Dragon reserves the right to refuse any request to return item(s) from revived collection without providing any reason whatsoever.
- If the request to return revived item is accepted, returning postage is fully paid by buyer. The item must be returned in the condition which was sold and with the tag attached.
- Revived item must be returned within 14 days after such return is accepted by Wicked Dragon Clothing.
- Refund will be issued after inspecting the item within 2 – 3 days after receipt.
Your statutory rights are not affected by these terms and conditions.
Wicked Dragon Ltd
Clovelly Road Industrial Estate
Bideford, Devon, EX39 3FH
Sales support email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Company No. 12214144
VAT Reg. No. GB 251891296
These terms and conditions were updated on Thursday, 22 June 2023